Bosera SZSE ChiNext Daily (2x) Leveraged Product
- Fund Manager
- Bosera Asset Management (International) Co., Limited
- Cititrust Limited
- Listing Date
- 12 May 2022
- Base Currency
- Hong Kong dollars (HKD)
- Management Fee
- Benchmark Index
- ChiNext Index (HKD)(CNH)
- Index Provider
- Shenzhen Securities Information Co., Ltd
- Benchmark Level Type
- Price Return
- Total Return Index
- ChiNext Index
- Price Return Index
- ChiNext Index
- Outstanding Units
- Financial Year End
- 31 December
- Participating Dealers7
- Citigroup Global Markets Asia Limited
China International Capital Corporation Hong Kong Securities Limited
Mirae Asset Securities (HK) Limited
Haitong International Securities Company Limited
Goldman Sachs (Asia) Securities Limited
- Market Makers (HKD Counter) 8
- Link to latest list of market makers
|Intra-day Estimated NAV Per Unit||12/08/2022||04:00 pm||10.2347|
|Intra-day Market Priced||12/08/2022||04:08 pm||10.2300|
|Exchange Listing||Hong Kong Stock Exchange – Main Board|
|Commencement of Dealing||12 May 2022|
|Trading Board Lot Size||100 Units|
|Trading Currency||Hong Kong dollars (HKD)|
|Bloomberg Ticker||7234 HK|
|Official NAV per Unit in HKD||11/08/2022||HKD 10.4991||0.5436||5.46|
|Closing Price for HKD Traded Unit||11/08/2022||HKD 10.3400||0.3900||3.92|
Tel: (852) 2537 6658
Suite 4109, Jardine House, One Connaught Place, Central, Hong Kong
1. IOPV calculations and delayed market data as shown on the website
of Bosera Asset Management (International) Co., Limited
(http://www.bosera.com.hk) (the “data”) are provided by ICE Data
hours. Powered by Factset.
2. IOPV is indicative and for reference purposes only. The Fund is not sponsored, endorsed, sold or marketed by ICE Data Indices, LLC, its affiliates (“ICE Data”) and ICE Data or its respective third party suppliers make no express or implied warranties, and hereby expressly disclaim all warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose with respect to the iNAV, IOPV, fund or any fund data included therein. In no event shall ICE Data have any liability for any special, punitive, direct, indirect, or consequential damages (including lost profits), even if notified of the possibility of such damages. You acknowledge that the data is provided for information only and should not be relied upon for any purpose.
3. HKEx information services limited, its holding companies and/or any subsidiaries of such holding companies endeavor to ensure the accuracy and reliability of the information provided but do not guarantee its accuracy or reliability and accept no liability (whether in tort or contract or otherwise) for any loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies or omissions.
4. The Intra-day Market Price is provided on a 15-minute delayed basis by ICE Data Indices.
5. Change is calculated on NAV to NAV basis in HKD and assumes dividend will not be reinvested. Change of the official NAV per Unit in RMB and change of the NAV per Unit in HKD indicate the change of the NAV per Unit since previous business day where both the SEHK and underlying A-shares market are opened for normal trading (the "Dealing Day"). Please refer to the Prospectus for more information on determination of NAV
6. Index returns are provided for illustrative purpose only and are not indicative of future performance. Management fees, transaction costs or other expenses are not reflected in index returns.
7. Additional participating dealer(s) will be appointed from time to time.
8. Please refer to HKEx website for the most updated information. Additional Market Maker(s) will be appointed from time to time.
Index Provider Disclaimer:
The Index is compiled, maintained and operated by Shenzhen Securities Information Company Limited (‘SSICL’), delegated and authorized by Shenzhen Stock Exchange. The index department of SSICL periodically reviews constituents’ representativeness and determines whether to change any constituent according to the review. The Index is an asset owned by Shenzhen Stock Exchange. The Shenzhen Stock Exchange and the SSICL are independent of the Manager and the Investment Adviser.
Bosera SZSE ChiNext Daily (2x) Leveraged Product is not in any way endorsed, sold, sponsored or promoted by the Shenzhen Stock Exchange, SSICL or the SEHK. The Shenzhen Stock Exchange, SSICL or the SEHK makes no warranty or representation whatsoever, expressly or impliedly, as to the results of the use of the ChiNext Index. The ChiNext Index is calculated by or on behalf of SSICL, which will adopt all necessary measures to ensure the accuracy of the ChiNext Index. However, the Shenzhen Stock Exchange, the SSICL and the SEHK shall not be liable (whether in negligence or otherwise) to any person for any error in the ChiNext Index and shall not be under any obligation to advise any person or any error therein. The ChiNext Index is owned by the Shenzhen Stock Exchange.
The above is a brief summary of the basic information, selection criteria, selection methodology and maintenance of the ChiNext Index as at the date of this Prospectus. Such information is subject to revision from time to time by the Shenzhen Stock Exchange and the SSICL. Before making investment decisions, investors should refer to the website of the Shenzhen Stock Exchange (www.szse.cn) and the Index Department of SSICL (www.cnindex.com.cn) for the latest version of such information.
This website is owned and managed by Bosera Asset Management (International) Co., Limited (“BOSERA”). BOSERA reserves the right to change, modify, add or delete, any content and the terms & conditions of use of this website without notice. Users are advised to periodically review the contents of this website to be familiar with any modifications.
The performance figures contained on this website are for informational purposes only. Past performance is not indicative of future performance. Investment involves risks and the Product's NAV per unit may rise as well as fall. Persons interested in investing in the Product should read the relevant fund offering documents (including the full text of the risk factors stated therein) in detail before making any investment decision.
This website is prepared by BOSERA and has not been reviewed by the Securities and Futures Commission.